We haven't had any activity on the blog for a while, so I thought that I'd check in to see how everyone is doing. Please feel to post at any time.
I've actually been busy reading a few other books over the past couple of weeks, including Anathem, by Neal Stephenson, and Victorian Firebrand, by Richard Reeves (still currently reading). I haven't gotten to our current book yet, but I'm interested to hear from those who have already finished it.
I also wanted to include this link to Rotten Tomatoes (a movie website), where "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie has gotten some very positive reviews. Has anyone seen the film? I'd be interested to find out how it compares to the book. I'm planning on seeing it in the near future.
Cheers,
John
I haven't seen the movie. After reading the books, I am very curious as to how they could fit everything in. I also have very clear pictures of how things look. I could tell you where many people sit in the Millennium office.
ReplyDeleteI just saw the movie last night and loved it. It was amazing to see how much they packed in there. It was subtitled in English, but what caught my attention is how similar the numbers sounded to the English language. I recommend you see it.
ReplyDeleteMy co-worker also loved the movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it, but not until after I read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
ReplyDelete